- Lenght : 11’0″ | 335cm — Width : 32″ | 81cm
- Thick : 6.0″ | 15.2cm— Weight : 24lbs | 11kg
- Volume : 305L
- Fin central : Touring 9″
- Fin side : –
- Fin box : single fin
- W 1ft/30cm nose : 17.3″ | 44cm
- W 1ft/30cm tail : 21.6″ | 55cm
- Rider weight for good stability : 220lbs | 100kg
- Technology SUP air
The 11’ and 12’6 Explore Air are designed to efficiently cut through the water for maximum glide. This makes them ideal for longer distance trips as well as recreational racing. Both Explore Air models feature nose and tail carry handles, deck bungee storage area, premium diamond groove deck pads and a universally compatible fin box with removable touring fin.
NO-FLEX STRINGER CONSTRUCTION FOR LIGHTWEIGHT YET RIGID INFLATABLE BOARDS
Ultra-Light, Impressively Rigid, Highly Durable – We’ve revolutionized our Oxbow AIR construction to optimize rigidity, reduce weight and maintain shape control (via the rocker profile) and durability. An ultra high-density Dyneema® Stringer belt wraps the board tip to tail for added rigidity. Double layer rails maximize durability where needed most and helps to maintain shape. A single layer of drop-stitch material keeps the board extremely lightweight.
Key Features :
- High density drop stitch material for stiffness and performance.
- Single layer deck and bottom construction for light weight, improved finish.
- Deck and bottom stringer with no-flex properties for maximum stiffness and controlled rocker profile.
- Double belt construction on the rails for durability.
- Tail inflation for easy packing and rolling from the nose.
The Play series delivers on all the benefits of our unique SUP AIR construction technology in shapes that excel in a wide variety of conditions, from flat water cruising to surfing in ocean waves. The 10’ works great for novice riders up to 175lbs and the 10’6 is suitable for riders up to 200lbs. Allround boards come standard with nose and tail carry handle, O-ring leash attachment point, universally compatible center fin box and premium diamond-groove EVA deck pads. The 10’ and 10’6 also include bungee deck rigging for storing gear.
Oxbow AIR inflatable paddleboards feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a non-stretch stringer along the top and bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use. The AIR models inflate to a rigid 15psi and come with an oversize wheeled backpack for ease of transport and storage, rugged two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin with easy on/off thumb screw, repair kit and valve wrench.