Making new discoveries and experiencing adventures has never been more exciting with our touring boards! Our HYPER is the perfect cruiser with an exclusive Double Chamber Technology which provides extra safety and rigidity. With more paralleled rails and a broadened tail this year, our new 2021 HYPER is sturdy yet sporty, ensuring clean and straight tracking.
The two sizes are fast, easy to paddle and keep balance, even if you are a first-time SUPer. The 6-inch thickness gives incredible rigidity while extra volume keeps you and your luggage up and dry.
Unsurpassed stiffness and stability brought by the new double chamber construction makes the HYPER ideal for carrying camping gear, whilst the streamlined outline makes it perfect for high-speed cruising enabling you to paddle further and longer.
The HYPER inflatable touring board is going to be every explorers’ favourite mode of transportation. Faster and more comfortable than ever, available in 11’6” and 12’6”.
SPECIAL PACKAGE - With Carbon Guide Paddle
- Featuring double cargo net and adjustable bungee cord stopper, ideal for day trippers carrying gear and supplies
- Non-print EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring ultimate grip and comfort
- Solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
- Stainless steel bungee D-rings tactically located for optional seat connection
- Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better airtightness in harsh environments
- Newly-designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
- Welded Double Chamber Technology for extra rigidity and safety; More paralleled rail to facilitate excellent straight tracking
- Molded hydrodynamic rail edge design creating clean water release and highly improved paddling efficiency
- Removable slide-in Racing Fin for good tracking ability
Model BT-21HY01 Length 11'6"/350cm Width 31"/79cm Thickness 6"/15cm Volume 330 litres Net Weight 24.3lbs/11kg Max. Payload 330lbs/150kg Fin System 1 Racing fin Max Air Pressure 15 psi