No compromise protection for those facing the toughest ocean conditions. The OS1 equips ocean sailors with a durable, waterproof, breathable and fully-taped defence against the cold ocean environment. Utilising a new shell fabric specifically engineered by our technicians to survive the rigours of open ocean conditions,
the OS1 Jacket is now lighter and more manoeuvrable.
- New Ocean Active Fit hood design with a zippered closure making it easy to stow and access the hood when wearing the jacket.
- New low bulk hood features a 3-way adjustment system with internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Ocean height collar with high, wrap-around face guard.
- Gridded thermal inner collar and chin guard.
- Hand warmer pockets protected by YKK Aquaguard® water resistant zips and internal security pocket.
- Upgraded anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight moulded sliders.
- Heat-formed prismatic reflectives using Solas grade material in an exclusive Gill design.
- Reflective Gill logos and 3M accents provide 360o visibility.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double front storm guard.
- Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
- Adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort.
- Cargo pockets for storing bulky objects.
- Shock cord hem and waist adjustment that can be accessed without opening the jacket.
- D-ring attachment point for marine tools or kill-cord leash.
- High performance, durably waterproof and breathable 4 layer fabric.
- Fabric weight reduced by 10% for a softer and more flexible handle.
- 15% increase in resistance to surface abrasion.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.